- LoveIsLove Pi Shawl, a fundraiser for the families of the shooting at the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, FL.
- Brake Assembly on a Newcomb Studio Loom
- Costa Rica Color Shots–interesting color combinations I noticed on a trip to Turrialba, CR.
- How to make a t shirt rug
- Life of an idea–A few thoughts about how ideas develop into products, or not. Execution. Implementation.
- Why I weave waste
- Working in series–thoughts on the power of committing to make more than one
- How to wash a rag rug
- How to design your own rug
- How to make a rag rug loom
If you have a question about making rag rugs that I haven’t covered in the articles above, or other areas of recycled art and/or textiles, let me know. If I can figure out an answer, I’ll let you know and maybe write another article.
Let me know if you have any questions I can answer.